酒店陪同翻译


酒店陪同翻译


What kind of hotel would you like, five-star or something simpler?

您愿意要什么样的酒店,五星级的还是普通些的?


How many stars does this restaurant have?

这家饭店是几星级的?


I would like to know if you have availability?

我想知道你们还有空房吗?


What date do you expect to check in?

您预计哪天入住呢?


check in 入住酒店

check out 结账退房


Is breakfast included?

是否包含早餐?


I need your credit card details to complete the reservation.

我需要您的信用卡信息来完成预定。


May I have your name and telephone number, please?

可否告知您的姓名和电话?


How many tables shall I arrange?

请问我们应该安排多少张台?


How much would you like to spend for each table?

请问每张台的费用标准是多少?


What drinks would you like?

请问您要什么样的酒水?


What kinds of fruit/dessert[dɪˈzɜːt] would you like?

您想要些什么水果/甜品呢?


酒店陪同翻译注意要点

1. 一旦接到翻译任务,就要开始着手精心准备了,要通过各种途径去了解这些情况。

2. 当地的风土人情、风俗习惯,特别是和客人国家相关的知识尽可能多做了解。

3. 反应要快!


酒店陪同翻译 热线 400 8633 580

上一条:联合国组织陪同口译下一条:酒店旅游翻译

百搜不如一问,翻译从沟通开始!

我们视口碑如生命,客户满意率百分之99