中译英:We Are All Fighters《我们都是战士》

中译英:We Are All Fighters《我们都是战士》


This is a war,


这是一场战争


and we are all fighters.


而我们都是战士!




To the fighters


致敬所有的战士们!


 


We are facing a dark time right now.


我们正面临着黑暗时刻


 


Some of us are stuck at home


我们中有些人禁足在家


Some are stuck far away from home


有些人滞留异乡


 


Some of us have lost their jobs,


我们中有些人已失去了工作


Some have to shut down their businesses


有些人必须关停生意


 


Some of us are cutting down the expenses


我们中有些人正在缩减开支


Some can’t even pay their rent and bills


有些人甚至支付不起房租和开销


 


Some can’t go back to school


我们中有些人无法上学


Some can’t get back to their jobs


有些人无法复工


 


And some of us are still working day and night,


我们中有些人需要日日夜夜工作


no matter how exhausted they are


无论他们多么劳累


Or how dangerous it is.


或者多么危险


 


Some of us have become infected.


我们中有些人已被感染


They were isolated from their families, their loved ones,


他们与加人和爱人隔离开来,


and have to be alone in the wards,


必须独自守在病房中


Or even worse, it is their children, parents, or loved ones that are infected


甚至更遭的是,他们的孩子、父母或者爱人也被感染


and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye.


他们甚至来不及当面道别


 


The virus is rampaging,


病毒在肆虐


The numbers are increasing,


感染的人在不断增加


The rumors are spreading,


谣言横行


The fear is growing,


恐惧增加


It seems that all of a sudden


似乎在一瞬间


the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.


国家失去了的活力和繁荣


 


You are not the only one who is worrying,


你并不是一个人在担忧


you are not the only one who is fearing,


你并不是一个人在恐惧


You are not the only one who is struggling


你并不是一个人在苦苦挣扎


We are all facing a dark time right now,


我们都在面临一个黑暗时刻


Our country is facing a dark time right now.


我们整个国家也在面临一个黑暗时刻


 


This is a war!


这是一场战争!


It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke


虽然这是一场没有枪炮、或硝烟的战争


But it’s a war with virus, doubts, fears, rumors, and discriminations.


但却是一场与病毒、怀疑、恐惧、谣言和歧视的战争


 


But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!


但我们都是战士!我亲爱的同胞们,


Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight


不仅仅只是医生、护士、警察和科学家在战役


All of us should be the fighters in this war


我们都应该成为这场战争中的战士


 


We shall fight against fear


我们将和恐惧斗争


We shall fight against uncertainty


我们将和不确定斗争


We shall fight against doubts


我们将和疑惑斗争


We shall fight against selfishness


我们将和自私斗争


We shall fight against rumors


我们将和谣言斗争


We shall fight against discriminations


我们将和歧视斗争


 


This is going to be a fierce and cruel war


虽然这将是一场激烈的严酷的战争


But don’t be afraid,


但不用怕


We’re going to win this war together in the end!


我们终将取得这场战争的胜利


 


Our people may get sick,


我们的人民可能生病


our city may get sick,


我们的城市可能生病


but we as a brave nation, will never ever get sick


但我们作为一个勇敢的民族,绝不会被病魔打倒


Because we have the history, spirit and determination to win.


因为我们拥有必胜的历史、精神和决心!


 


We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.


我们在地球上已经延续了5000年


We’ve witnessed much darker moments


我们见证过更加黑暗的时刻


We’ve been though much crueler trials


我们经历过更加残酷的考验


 


No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation, poverty or natural disasters


无论是战争、侵略、饥饿、贫穷还是自然灾害


We’ve always survived and


我们总是幸存下来


We’ve always stood back up on our feet


我们总是能重新站立起来


We’ve always won in the end.


我们总是赢的最后的胜利


And we will definitely win this time.


所以这一次我们也将取得最终的胜利


 


We don’t know how long this will take,


我们不知道这场战争将持续多久


Or what cost we have to pay


或者我们将付出什么代价


But there’s one thing we are 100% sure


但有一件事我们100%的确定


That is: we are going to win this war in the end!


那就是:我们终将赢得这场战争的胜利


 


Because that’s what we’ve been doing for the past 5000 years.


因为在我们过去5000年的历史中,我们就是这样做的


And that’s what makes us the greatest nation ever


而正因如此成就了我们这个世上最伟大的民族


It is only by going through dark times that we can separate the greatest from the great.(强调句型)


只有经历黑暗时刻才能区分伟大和平庸


 


In each dark time,


在每一个黑暗时刻


We’ve always fought together


我们总是共同抗争


No matter how strong our enemy was


无论我们的敌人有多么强大


Or how impossible it seemed to win


又或者我们赢的概率微乎其微


We just kept fighting


我们都会坚持战斗


Because we are all fighters!


因为我们都是战士!


 


When all of this is over,


当所有这一切结束后,


we’ll have another great and heroic story


我们又有了一个伟大的英雄的故事


to tell our children, our grandchildren


可以讲给我们的子孙听


and they will tell the next generations.


而他们也将把这个故事告诉给他们的下一代


That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,


我们会将传递这份伟大的精神代代相传


and keep it alive forever!


永存不朽!

上一条:意大利语中关于病毒防疫的相关词汇下一条:英语翻译公司:抗疫英语之歌

百搜不如一问,翻译从沟通开始!

我们视口碑如生命,客户满意率百分之99